Do you want to know the steps on connecting HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi? You are on the right page. It’s fun to know that technology has developed far beyond our imagination. One of them becomes the wireless printing feature developed by HP. This feature will enable you to print something without the need of connecting the computer and printer via USB port. It also makes it possible to print directly from your phone. Sounds cool, isn’t it?
However, not everyone knows how to deal with connecting HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi. Especially if the device is new to them and the user’s manual is too thick to read. So, to help you out, you can read the procedures below.
- First, you will need to ascertain that your printer is idle; no USB-linked on-going printing processes. If there is any, make sure to complete it first. Then, detach the USB cable.
- Now, on your idle printer, press the wireless button and the information button altogether. This is to command your printer to print its network configuration information. Make sure to prepare the paper.
- Obtain the paper, and see the WiFi Direct name and its password.
- On your phone, open the WiFi settings. Then, look up for the printer’s WiFi direct name. Click on it, and enter the password written in the configuration paper.
- Once it has been connected, launch the HP Smart App on your phone. If you don’t have it, simply download it from the app store.
- You can send print command through the app. Not only print, you may copy and scan as well.
However, if you are new to the printer and use PC, the procedures are a bit different. You will need to connect your PC and printer to the same network. For that, you should know the WiFi name and password beforehand.
- After turning on your printer, press once the wireless button.
- You will be prompted to install the printer driver. Complete the whole processes.
- Once the installation process has finished, you will now be able to print via WiFi Direct feature. You too will find your HP DeskJet 2652 in your Control Panel’s Devices and Printers.
Hope the procedures above answer your question of how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi. Once you are done connecting HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi that will be easy for you to print your documents; no more the need of plugging in the USB.